Print without borders

  1. #1
    Anthony
    Guest

    Print without borders

    Can anybody advise how I can print a document on Excel (XP) without any
    borders. I have a document which I have set the margins to the zero value,
    however when I print the document the words / pics are still not right upto
    the edge of the paper !

    any ideas

    Many thanks

  2. #2
    Forum Expert swatsp0p's Avatar
    Kentucky, USA
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010
    Posts
    1,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Can anybody advise how I can print a document on Excel (XP) without any
    borders. I have a document which I have set the margins to the zero value,
    however when I print the document the words / pics are still not right upto
    the edge of the paper !

    any ideas

    Many thanks
    Most printing issues revolve around the printer driver, not Excel. Verify your printer's settings, as it probably has a default Margin setting that you may be able to adjust.

    HTH

    Bruce
    Bruce
    The older I get, the better I used to be.
    USA

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Print without borders

    Anthony

    That would be a function of your printer and not related to Excel.

    Not too many printers that don't leave some whitespace.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  4. #4
    bigwheel
    Guest

    RE: Print without borders

    Most printers have a defined area outside of which it is not possible to
    print. Have a look at the user manual for your printer and you'll probably
    find that these limits are set.

  5. #5
    Anthony
    Guest

    Re: Print without borders

    Thanks to everybody for some info , I'll check my printer and see if I can
    get that to work.

    Cheers Guys !