Mp3 data into excel spreadsheet

  1. #1
    djdrew
    Guest

    Mp3 data into excel spreadsheet

    Can I take a file with mp.3's and convert them into a Excel spreadsheet? I
    am a DJ and would like to figure out an easy way to make a songlist for my
    clients, as well as a master catalog for myself.

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Mp3 data into excel spreadsheet

    Take a look at this:

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    djdrew
    Guest

    Re: Mp3 data into excel spreadsheet

    Thank you very much! That was just what I was looking for.

  4. #4
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Mp3 data into excel spreadsheet