difference two date

  1. #1
    RKS
    Guest

    difference two date

    Anyone pl help me. How calculate difference between two date in the
    year,month & date. I want to difference year, month & date ( all are
    calculate).

    Ex.
    a1 = {01/12/1950}
    b1={01/11/1960}

    result we want b1-a1 = 9 year 1 month 10 days. (These format)

    Pl Help me.

  2. #2
    KL
    Guest

    Re: difference two date

    =DATEDIF(A1,B1,"Y")&" years "&DATEDIF(A1,B1,"Ym")&" months
    "&DATEDIF(A1,B1,"Md")&" days"

    Regards,
    KL

    news:[email protected]...