Hyperlink

  1. #1
    Greg B
    Guest

    Hyperlink

    I have a problem I have created a hyperlink to a picture on my hard drive
    and when I click on the hyperlink it does nothing. How can I make excel
    show this?

    Thanks in advance

    Greg

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Hyperlink

    What kind of file is it, and does that file open when you double-click it?
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Greg B
    Guest

    Re: Hyperlink

    The file is a jpeg. It does nothing at all.

    Thanks

    Greg
    news:%[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Greg B
    Guest

    Re: Hyperlink

    My problem, I clicked on a different link. Tried the proper jpegand it
    worked.

    Thanks

    Greg

  5. #5