How do I create a formula that displays the tab name in Excel?

  1. #1
    fazeez01
    Guest

    How do I create a formula that displays the tab name in Excel?

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a formula that displays the tab name in Excel?

    See Bob's site

    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    You'll need this Excel add-in: http://xcell05.free.fr/downloads/Morefunc.zip

    After you install it, just use the SHEETNAME() function.

    Example: =SHEETNAME(1) would call the first tab in your workbook.

    Hope this helps.