Help Please- How to offset Date to correct column for Ageing

  1. #1
    Roger Swinderman
    Guest

    Help Please- How to offset Date to correct column for Ageing

    Hi All,
    I have a stock ageing sheet for finished goods, which uses a vlookup table,
    on entry of the Product code (last 3 Digits), this populates the next three
    columns with description, FG cost and Quantity of product. the quantity of
    product is entered again manually into the appropriate column, there are
    five columns these are banded <3 Months 0%, 3 to 6 Months 25%, 6 to 9 months
    50%, 9 to 12 Months 75% and > 1 Year 100%, the percentage is liability
    provision.
    What I would like to do is on entry of the product code as above the
    quantity is automatically inserted into the correct column by age (date)
    either entering the date manually or from the vlookup table. I hope I have
    explained this well enough.
    TIA
    Regards Roger.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Help Please- How to offset Date to correct column for Ageing

    Roger,

    Can you give some sample data and what the results might be?

    Bob Phillips

    news:%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Roger Swinderman
    Guest

    Re: Help Please- How to offset Date to correct column for Ageing

    Hi Bob,
    Column
    A B C D
    E F G H
    I J K
    L M
    Code Description FG Cost Qty Date <3
    Months 0% 3 - 6 Months 25% 6 - 9 Months 50% 9 - 12 Months 75%
    >1 Year 100% Total Liability Qty Value

    1 313 T48793 T40 Fan £0.47 200 15-09-05
    200 (Manual entry)
    0.00 200 93.25
    2 313 T48793 T40 Fan £0.47 200 06-06-05
    200 (Manual entry)
    23.31 200 69.94
    3
    I hope this explains it a little clearer
    Thanks again
    Roger