File info from Windows Explorer to Excel?

  1. #1
    Wordgeek
    Guest

    File info from Windows Explorer to Excel?

    I need to create a list of the file information from Windows Explorer to MS
    Excel. I used to have a dos command to do this. Please advise how this can be
    done.
    Thank you

    Regards

  2. #2
    Ian
    Guest

    Re: File info from Windows Explorer to Excel?

    I assume you mean the Dir command. This is still possible from the command
    prompt. Go to Start|Run and enter cmd.
    --
    Ian
    --