Auto Save on closing

  1. #1
    AJM1949
    Guest

    Auto Save on closing

    I would like to auto save an excel workbook using a cell value as the file
    name and save it in a specific folder ie My Documents\Quotes. I have been
    unable to find an answer to this in previous responses. Any help would be
    very much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance
    --
    AJM1949

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Auto Save on closing

    ThisWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value
    End Sub

    'This is workbook event code.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    AJM1949
    Guest

    Re: Auto Save on closing

    Hello Bob
    Many thanks for the code. How can I specify the path to save the workbook
    to-in this instance I want it to be My Documents\Quotes.
    --
    AJM1949

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Auto Save on closing

    ThisWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= "C:\My Doc umtnets\Quotes\" & _