Can inserted rows automatically include existing worksheet formula

  1. #1
    tgdavis
    Guest

    Can inserted rows automatically include existing worksheet formula

    I frequently need to insert rows to a worksheet which contains a formula
    column. Is it possible to insert a row without having to manually copy down
    the formula from the previous row?

    Thank-you!

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Can inserted rows automatically include existing worksheet formula

    Have a look at David McRitchie's site for a macro to insert rows and maintain
    formulas.

    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3
    tgdavis
    Guest

    Re: Can inserted rows automatically include existing worksheet for

    Perfect, thank you so much!