Back up file

  1. #1
    Shirley
    Guest

    Back up file

    I would like to ask if I back up the file..could the back up file to be
    destine in another drive or desktop instead of following the mother file? In
    times like this, both the file and the back up file would be gone if someone
    deleted them as they share the same folder and store in the same drive.

    Thanks.
    Shirley

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Back up file

    Hi!

    All files saved are saved to the location you specify in
    Tools>Options>General>Default File Location.

    You'd have to move the backup to another location manually.

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...