Command Button Moves when sheet printed

  1. #1
    DarbyDog
    Guest

    Command Button Moves when sheet printed

    I create a command button on a sheet. It works just fine. When I print the
    sheet, the command button moves to the left side of the sheet. I wnat it to
    stay where it was.

    Is this something I can control?
    Excel version is 2002 (10.6501.6626) SP3

    Any help greatly appreciated.

    Regards,

    Tom

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Command Button Moves when sheet printed

    See if this helps

    http://support.microsoft.com/d*efault.aspx?kbid=838910
    Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

    Note these follow-ups that have been posted as well

    There's a link on this URL:

    How to obtain the hotfix

    This issue is fixed in the Excel 2002 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix Hotfix
    Package
    May 6, 2004. For additional information, click the following article number
    view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
    829348 Excel 2002 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package: May 6, 2004

    That points to this KB article:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829348/
    Excel 2002 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package: May 6, 2004

    That describe how to contact MS to get the link. It's not just a simple
    download.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    set the placement property of the button to 1.
    i'm not sure what that does but it helped me - i had the same problem last week