Altering a formula based on selection

  1. #1
    deanfamily11
    Guest

    Altering a formula based on selection

    I'd like to be able to change a formula depending on what the selection is.
    What I want is to have a small list, preferably one that cannot be changed
    in any way, and when the user selects one choice, it changes the formula in
    another cell. Any thoughts?

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Altering a formula based on selection

    Hi!

    You need to provide a lot more detail than that!

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    deanfamily11
    Guest

    Re: Altering a formula based on selection

    Wait a second, I think I have found a way around this. Sorry to bother you
    all.

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Altering a formula based on selection

    >Sorry to bother you

    No bother at all.

    I ("we") love this stuff!

  5. #5