email addresses in excel

  1. #1
    bluepuppet
    Guest

    email addresses in excel

    How do I make email addresses in Excel open with Netscape 7 Messenger.
    I tried to run 'Set Programs and Defaults', selected Netscape 7 Messenger as
    my default mail client but it still uses Thunderbird (which was default prior
    to that) when I click on email link.
    I also restarted my computer to refresh the registry - it didn't work. Is
    this something I can configure in Excel or is this part of the XP OS settings.
    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: email addresses in excel

    Hi bluepuppet. Take a look at this site.
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

    --
    Sincerely, Michael Colvin