How to sort colored data

  1. #1
    Bob
    Guest

    How to sort colored data

    People keep giving me large reports and highlighting the pertinent rows or
    changing the color of the text. Unfortunately I have now way to sort or
    filter to consolidate just the row with the red text or cell color. What are
    my options?

    Bob

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: How to sort colored data

    See

    http://cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm

  3. #3
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: How to sort colored data

    Bob,

    Another option...
    My Special Sort Excel add-in sorts by cell or font color.
    You don't have to write code - you use it just like the regular Excel sort utility.
    Plus it has 11 other sort options not included in Excel.
    Comes with a Word.doc install/use file.
    Available - free - send an email request - remove XXX from my email address.

    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA
    [email protected]XX

    news:[email protected]...