How do I find how often a number appears within a worksheet

  1. #1
    PaulGrowns1
    Guest

    How do I find how often a number appears within a worksheet

    I am a vehicle fleet service manager. Basically I have two work sheets. One
    contains all personal information with regards to the workforce the other
    contains the details of the vehicles, mileage and the person who has used the
    vehicle.

    I basically need to know how often a person fills in the mileage books
    without wading through vast amounts of data.

  2. #2
    John Moore
    Guest

    RE: How do I find how often a number appears within a worksheet

    Paul ,,, Try COUNTIF ,,,,, should work