Where do I find a template for a small office inventory/supplies

  1. #1
    dleveau
    Guest

    Where do I find a template for a small office inventory/supplies

  2. #2
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Where do I find a template for a small office inventory/supplies

    Please post a question, having a subject summarize a question
    is a great help, but it is not a substitute or a good place to include additional
    information. In other words you did not actually post a question. (in my opinion)

    There are many Excel templates available at
    Microsoft Office Templates Home Page
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

    The following Google web search might help
    site:microsoft.com templates excel ~inventory -HTH

    The -HTH would help prevent newsgroups postings from interfering
    on a web search, including this one, though the use of site:microsoft.com
    is even more effective <grin> at preventing newsgroup postings from being
    included.

    Then of course you could try a Google groups search to search newsgroups
    groups:*excel* ~template ~inventory
    on the Google toolbar or a search bar that searches Google like the
    http://www.google.com/advanced_search?lr=lang_en

    The use of tilde (~) in front means an approximate word
    the use of template* would pick up both template and templates

    Help with searching:
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm
    relating to the Google Groups Advanced Search
    http://groups.google.co.uk/advanced_...Excel*&num=100
    ---
    HTH,