row selection - from current to last row

  1. #1
    OM
    Guest

    row selection - from current to last row

    Hi,

    I would like to be able to select rows from the highlighted one to the
    last row. How do I do that?

    Thanks

    Keith

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: row selection - from current to last row

    Usually, Shift+Ctrl+Down arrow. But only if you don't have "dirty" rows
    below them. See:
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    OM

    Anne Troy wrote:
    > Usually, Shift+Ctrl+Down arrow. But only if you don't have "dirty" rows
    > below them. See:
    > http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...soft_excel.htm
    > ************
    > Anne Troy
    > www.OfficeArticles.com
    >
    > "OM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>I would like to be able to select rows from the highlighted one to the
    >>last row. How do I do that?
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>
    >>Keith

    It works, thanks.

    Keith

  4. #4
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: row selection - from current to last row

    You're welcome!