drop-down menu font size

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Bob Clarke
    Guest

    drop-down menu font size

    I am including a drop-down list in an Excel workbook. When the item is
    selected from the list it is entered into the workbook at the correct font
    size i.e. 20 point. However in the drop-down list it is illegible as it is
    only about 5 point. Does anyone know how to change the font size in the
    drop-down list

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: drop-down menu font size

    Bob

    If drop-down list is from Data Validation you cannot change the point size,
    which is 8 pts.

    For workarounds see Debra Dalgleish's site.

    http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlDataVal08.html#Font

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP