format a column

  1. #1

    format a column

    I have a simple question to ask, I have a column in Excel is number like 142000, I want to format the whole column numbers without the two ending 0s,

    change 142000 to 1420, how can I do that?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    RE: format a column

    Enter 100 in an empty cell and copy it. Then, select your range of numbers
    you want to change, Right Click and go to Paste Special, and select Divide.

    Dave

  3. #3

    Thanks

    Thank you, it's helpful