Line numbers some numbers are blue some are black

  1. #1
    nkt122866
    Guest

    Line numbers some numbers are blue some are black

    I have set up a custom filter to hide anything with a date in the field. It
    has been working fine until today and it stopped filtering. The only thing I
    can see is when it stopped filtering the line numbers turned black instead of
    blue. How do I correct this problem? It has hide all but 28 lines of 121,
    does it stop filtering after a certain number has been hidden? Any help
    would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Nancy

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: Line numbers some numbers are blue some are black

    you probably need to reestablish the range the filter is covering

  3. #3
    nkt122866
    Guest

    RE: Line numbers some numbers are blue some are black

    Thank you!!! I went to advanced filter and changed the range and it worked.
    Seems so easy now, but it really had me baffled earlier. Thanks again.