the box where one types on the top of the excel sheet is missing.

  1. #1
    RazzleDazzlethem
    Guest

    the box where one types on the top of the excel sheet is missing.

    When you type in a cell there is a corresponding box on top of the
    worksheet/book where what you typed in the cell appears there. I do not have
    this box showing in my Excel. How do I get it back?

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: the box where one types on the top of the excel sheet is missing.

    This is the formula bar.

    Pull=down:

    Tools > Options > View > and mark the Formula Bar checkbox.

    --
    Gary''s Student

  3. #3
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: the box where one types on the top of the excel sheet is missing.

    Use View / Formula Bar

    HTH,
    Bernie
    MS Excel MVP