Remove AM PM

  1. #1
    gennario
    Guest

    Remove AM PM

    Is there a way to remove the AM & PM in teh time to just read 5:00 not 5:00 AM

  2. #2
    Trevor Shuttleworth
    Guest

    Re: Remove AM PM

    Format the cell as hh:mm ?

    Regards

    Trevor

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    gennario
    Guest

    Re: Remove AM PM

    I did that but the am is still in the formula bar

  4. #4
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: Remove AM PM

    There's no way to change what you see in the formula bar. Buy why would you
    want to? You would have no way of differentiating 5 AM and 5 PM.

  5. #5
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: Remove AM PM

    Actually you could ... if you went into the regional settings.

    You could pick the Time option with the uppercase "H".
    Of course, you might consider that cheating, because that does put you into
    24 hour mode, but the formula bar will display without the AM or PM.<bg>

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6
    Myrna Larson