Sorting customer names

  1. #1
    seeking improvment
    Guest

    Sorting customer names

    I have a list of customer names that is over 6000 now and growing. I want to
    extract the names that appear only once on this list. How do I accomplish
    this? There are header names "First, Last, Int, Address, City, State, Zip,
    Phone (2) and Vin".

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Sorting customer names

    This should help:
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    "seeking improvment" <seeking [email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Sorting customer names

    Take a look at Data>Filter>Advanced Filter, there is a copy unique box in
    there.

    Bob Phillips

  4. #4
    seeking improvment
    Guest

    Re: Sorting customer names

    Bob,

    Thank you for your help this will make things easier for me. Sorry for the
    delay in getting back to you.

    Thank you
    Candy

  5. #5
    seeking improvment
    Guest

    Re: Sorting customer names

    Anne,

    Thank you very much for your reply. I apoligise for the delay in saying
    thank you. The link you posted had all the answers I have been searching for.

    You have no idea how happy this makes me.