reverse data

  1. #1
    megsie jack
    Guest

    reverse data

    I have a column of price data which is random however it is in reverse order,
    that is the cells that are down the bottom need to be up the top and vice
    versa, how do I reverse the data without sorting it and getting it out of
    sequence?

  2. #2
    Rowan Drummond
    Guest

    Re: reverse data

    Assuming the data is in column A enter this formula in B1 and copy down:
    =INDIRECT("A"&21-ROW())
    Adjust the 21 based on the number of records you have. This should be
    one more than the number of records so in my example the data was in A1:A20.

    Hope this helps
    Rowan