How to Disable the Little Auto Fill Dialog

  1. #1
    JG Scott
    Guest

    How to Disable the Little Auto Fill Dialog

    I would like to disable the small auto fill option dialog that appears
    every time I drag and copy. It just gets in my way. Thank you anyone
    who can tell me how to get rid of this annoyance.

    John Scott

  2. #2

    Re: How to Disable the Little Auto Fill Dialog

    Could it be...
    tools|options|Edit tab
    uncheck the "show paste options buttons" or "show Insert options buttons"

  3. #3
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How to Disable the Little Auto Fill Dialog

    Tools-->Options, Edit tab. Uncheck Show Paste Options (I think).
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Zack Barresse
    Guest

    Re: How to Disable the Little Auto Fill Dialog

    > Paste Options (I think).

    But of course you're right Dreamboat!! :D

    Nice to see you 'round.

    Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)