How to handle multiple currencies with one spreadsheet

  1. #1
    Michael Mullican
    Guest

    How to handle multiple currencies with one spreadsheet

    I have one spreadsheet that I need to send to people in different countries.
    I would like each user to open the spreadsheet and see their currency code -
    Dollars, or Euros, or Yen, automatically formatted based on the region or
    country. How can I make sure that the spreadsheet displays the correct
    currency format based on the region or country where the user is located -
    and not the currency format that the spreadsheet was created in?

  2. #2
    JR
    Guest

    RE: How to handle multiple currencies with one spreadsheet

    You could save several versions of the same file ("file name" Yen, "file
    name" Euro, etc.) or, you could record macros to reformat the currencies and
    attach them to buttons on the spreadsheet.