Prevent wandering users

  1. #1
    cindee
    Guest

    Prevent wandering users

    Is there a way that I can 'lock' a sheet to prevent users from scrolling to
    the right or down the page? I'd like to keep them on the form I've created
    and not let them move to the right or down at all.

    thanks

    ~cr

  2. #2
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: Prevent wandering users

    If you hide all columns to the right and all rows below, the user can only
    move around within the visible cells. You would need to protect the worksheet
    so that can't change the hidden status.

  3. #3
    BekkiM
    Guest

    RE: Prevent wandering users

    Tools | Protect Sheet (and limit users to selecting "Unlocked" cells only)

    Make sure you've formatted the cells they're allowed to edit to "Unlock"
    them...