formula average

  1. #1
    Melle
    Guest

    formula average

    Hi,

    I have in column A valuea (numbers in A1:A1000). I want to compute the
    average of the numbers in cells A10:A20:A30:A40 etc... etc... A990:A1000.

    Does someone know a formula for this problem. Manually is too much work.

  2. #2
    Anirudh
    Guest

    RE: formula average

    Hi melle,

    pls try this
    =average(cell ref)

    anirudh

  3. #3
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: formula average

    Why do you keep asking the question if you are going to ignore the
    answers? If you don't understand the answers you have already received
    to your previous posts, reply back to the answer requesting
    clarification instead of repeating the same question over and over again.

    Jerry

  4. #4

    Sorry

    I am sorry. In the future I willp ost my questions only once.