Deleting Blank Cells Wholesale?

  1. #1
    Trey
    Guest

    Deleting Blank Cells Wholesale?

    Hi --

    I have a large excel spreadsheet with over 1,000 rows of data with blank
    cells scattered in all different columns. I need a way to bring all data over
    to the left and stack up from left to right within eachrow. In other words, I
    need an easy, efficient way to delete all of the blank cells in the range so
    that all remaining populated cells will shift to the left. Any advice?

    Thanks in advance!!

  2. #2
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: Deleting Blank Cells Wholesale?

    Select whole area, do Edit / Go to / Special / Blanks, then hit Edit /
    Delete / Shift cells left.

    Regards

    --
    Regards