How to add a description to an excel table

  1. #1
    Przemyslaw
    Guest

    How to add a description to an excel table

    Hello,
    how can I add a decription to an excel table?
    I want to set a name and a description of a table content. So I know, what
    data is contained in a table. My workspace contains more than one table.
    bye

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: How to add a description to an excel table

    Click on any cell in your table(s). Then Insert > Comment
    --
    Gary''s Student