Drop down lists

  1. #1
    Alex McKenzie
    Guest

    Drop down lists

    Hi all

    Was wondering if somebody could give me some
    clues on how to insert a drop down
    list into a cell (if this can be done)

    This list will contain the names of a numer of' stocks
    of which I need to select and display one

    Many thanks

    Alex

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Drop down lists

    Description here

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jezebel
    Guest

    Re: Drop down lists

    1. Enter the list of items somewhere in the workbook.

    2. Select the cell where you want the list.

    3. Go to Data > Validation. Select 'List' from the Allow drop-down. Select
    the list item range in the Source field.