How do I make a spreadsheet interactive on a website?

  1. #1
    Regina
    Guest

    How do I make a spreadsheet interactive on a website?

    I have a spreadsheet that holds inventory items, quantity & cost, my partner
    has the same. We would like to upload it to a website and make it
    interactive so we both can add items as we find them. Is there a way to do
    this?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How do I make a spreadsheet interactive on a website?

    Yes, you can use sharepoint. You can check it out temporarily and lock it
    for other users then put it back or just update it, however that depends on
    the company footing the bill, a sharepoint server is not cheap.
    I doubt you can just post it on a web server and make it interactive and get
    it really to work

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    news:[email protected]...