Ignore 0

  1. #1
    Shhhh
    Guest

    Ignore 0

    Hello all,

    how can I come up with a formula where one worksheet is pulling data from
    another worksheet, and leaves the cell blank if the data is a 0... anything
    other than a 0 is ok, but not 0s.

    BTW the data is in currency format, no $ symbol but 0.00.

    Thank you all so much,
    Shhhh

  2. #2
    andy_hammer2001(remove)
    Guest

    Re: Ignore 0

    Shhhh wrote:

    > Hello all,
    >
    > how can I come up with a formula where one worksheet is pulling data from
    > another worksheet, and leaves the cell blank if the data is a 0... anything
    > other than a 0 is ok, but not 0s.
    >
    > BTW the data is in currency format, no $ symbol but 0.00.
    >
    > Thank you all so much,
    > Shhhh

    Hi

    Do you require something along the lines of:

    =IF(A1=0,"","Do Something")

    Basically if Cell A1 is 0.00 then Leave blank, if cell A1 is not 0 then
    do the calculation.

  3. #3
    Shhhh
    Guest