Max / IF questions

  1. #1

    Max / IF questions

    Hi ..
    I am using the following formula to calculate the last date i had a meeting
    with a customer .. =MAX(IF('Contact Details'!D54:D68="Meeting",'Contact
    Details'!B54:B68))

    The meetings are now reported as "onsite meeting" and "off site meeting" is
    there a simple way to add another argument in to the IF statement ??

    Thanks

  2. #2
    JMB
    Guest

    RE: Max / IF questions

    By adding another argument, do you mean to return the last meeting date
    (either onsite or off site)?

    =MAX(IF('Contact Details'!D54:D68={"Onsite Meeting","Off Site