how do I remove an email heading from an excel worksheet

  1. #1
    Whitley Bay Tel
    Guest

    how do I remove an email heading from an excel worksheet

    I emailed an excel worksheet to my accountant and cannot get rid of the email
    address section at the top of the page. Can anybody help???????

  2. #2
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    RE: how do I remove an email heading from an excel worksheet

    You probably sent the one sheet as message content.

    Click the Email button (usually 5th from the left on the Standard Toolbar)
    or go back and select File>Send To>Mail Recipient to turn the 'borrowed'
    email client features off.

    HTH |:>)