FILTER: show/don't show selection with tickboxes

  1. #1
    ancharwashere
    Guest

    FILTER: show/don't show selection with tickboxes

    when getting the dropdown menu from filter I sometimes would like to make
    more than one selection or even exclude just one kind. I thought this could
    be achieved with tickboxes in front of the found strings. e.g:
    yes/no blanks
    yes/no 1
    yes/no 2
    yes/no 3
    if no selections are made just clicking the selected string would suffice
    but if they are an enter should be made.

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: FILTER: show/don't show selection with tickboxes

    Have you looked at the custom part of autofilter?

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    ancharwashere
    Guest

    Re: FILTER: show/don't show selection with tickboxes

    Yes, that custom thing is quite powerful but I use the equals X OR equals Y
    so often I thought it would be neat. Thanks.