excel Problems

  1. #1
    TUNGANA KURMA RAJU
    Guest

    excel Problems

    While working in excel I am facing two problems
    1.after working 1 -2hours in excel ,my excel stops working,even if I am
    trying to quit
    by clicking close button it stops responding and the system hangs up.only
    way to quit the prog is to press cntrl+shift+del and end task.after that I
    got auto recovery pane that saved my excel work.This happens every day.what's
    this problem?
    2.while inserting a name i.e-insert-name-define-name box-refer to box-I am
    not able to enter a big formula.after entering say it is around 250
    characters cursor not moving forward.Is there any limitation for defining a
    name.

  2. #2
    garfield-n-odie
    Guest

    Re: excel Problems

    The maximum length of a range name is 255 characters.