quick way to add dollar signs to cell refs?

  1. #1
    Bridgerider
    Guest

    quick way to add dollar signs to cell refs?

    Does anyone know a quick was to add dollar signs to cell refferences on a
    worksheet so that the refferences remain fixed?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: quick way to add dollar signs to cell refs?

    select the cell, F2, select the formula, then F4. each successive F4 toggles
    between the absolute/relative combinations.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Further to this, is it possible to apply this over a large selection of text where dollar signs are needed, but were not added in the first place.

    Unfortunately, Paste Link will not solve my problem,
    Thanks
    Hywel