Date time formats keep reverting back to default

  1. #1
    cd
    Guest

    Date time formats keep reverting back to default

    I have a column of dates that I assigned a custom format to.
    When the data in this column gets refreshed from a data base query the
    format keeps reverting back to the default format.

    How can I stop this behavior?

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Date time formats keep reverting back to default

    I doubt you can. Sounds like the format is coming over with it. Why don't
    you record a macro, and give yourself a toolbar button to run. Start
    recording, select the column, change the format, hit Ctrl+Home and stop
    recording.
    For reference:
    http://www.officearticles.com/misc/m...plications.htm
    Good luck!