Pivot Table Question

  1. #1
    RUSH2CROCHET
    Guest

    Pivot Table Question

    I have a rather large pivot table, which displays (2) years of monthly sales
    data for 10 different salespeople. I would like to distribute among my
    staff, but without allowing the sales staff to view data pertaining to other
    salespersons, which is not relative to them. How would I accomplish this?

    All assistance appreciated!

    TIA,
    Sandi

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table Question

    If you don't want salespeople to see other people's data, base their
    pivot table on only their sales data. You can use a filter to extract
    their data from the source, then base the pivot table on that.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List