Accidently deleted rows in Excel.

  1. #1
    Pelochino
    Guest

    Accidently deleted rows in Excel.

    Hi all,
    I'm not sure how it was done, but I accidently deleted many many rows in my
    spreadsheet. I tried undo, but that's not working. How do I get all those
    rows back? Thanks for your help!

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Accidently deleted rows in Excel.

    Close the file without saving.
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Accidently deleted rows in Excel.

    If you haven't saved the file, close it without saving. Of
    course, you'll lose all the other changes you made. Beyond that,
    there is nothing you can do.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson