Moving between cells copies the screen!

  1. #1
    RuiP
    Guest

    Moving between cells copies the screen!

    Working within Excel, I copy one cell and move down a few cells to paste.
    Every time that i press the arrow down key on the keyboard to move down, the
    program immediately copies the screen! Does anyone know how to disable this
    since what is pasted is the screen rather than the originally copied cell?
    Thanks!

  2. #2

    Re: Moving between cells copies the screen!

    Try hitting the scroll lock button.