Excel ActiveX Scrollbar - change from integer to decimal

  1. #1
    Tonette
    Guest

    Excel ActiveX Scrollbar - change from integer to decimal

    I am using Excel VB control tool -- Scrollbar, and instead of having an
    integer on the min and max, I want to use decimal number. It seems to me the
    scrollbar only accepts whole number. Can I use decimal number in scrollbar? I
    want to have a minimum of 0 and max of 3.0, and an increment of 0.1 as I
    scroll the horizontal bar.

  2. #2

    Re: Excel ActiveX Scrollbar - change from integer to decimal

    If you're using a linkedcell for that scrollbar (say A1), maybe you can just use
    another cell (B1) and use a formula in B1.

    =a1/10

    If you're not using a linkedcell and you're doing this in code, just divide the
    value by 10.

  3. #3
    Tonette
    Guest

    Re: Excel ActiveX Scrollbar - change from integer to decimal

    You're great! Thank you so much for helping find an answer to my problem. By
    placing =a1/10 on another cell works on the linkedcell for my scrollbar.
    Regards.