Blank lines in cells

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Dan
    Guest

    Blank lines in cells

    I asked this same question a little while ago about Excell XP and it was
    answered basically saying it was a bug. Is it still a bug in Excell 2003?
    I am having trouble with the autofit row height in Excell 2003. It seems
    that
    when my last line of text in a cell is up to 5 characters short of the end of
    the cell Excel automatically enters another line as if the previous line was
    to long. I know a work around would be to manually adjust the height, but I
    could find myself in trouble if text were added to those cells.

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Blank lines in cells

    Excel 2003 still exhibits this behavior.

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...