How Do I figure sales profits on an excel worksheet?

  1. #1
    roseanna
    Guest

    How Do I figure sales profits on an excel worksheet?

    I am needing to figure out the sales profit number on my excel spredsheet.
    Does any one know how to figure this. I am not looking for the pecent but the
    total.

  2. #2
    Kassie
    Guest

    RE: How Do I figure sales profits on an excel worksheet?

    Hi Roseanna

    Very basically, it is normally the difference between income and expense?
    Depending on the layout of your spreadsheet, this is what you need to
    calculate. If you have cost and selling prices, it is therefore the
    difference between selling and cost.
    --
    [email protected]ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa