Can I recover deleted data from an XL file once it has been saved?

  1. #1
    mf7838
    Guest

    Can I recover deleted data from an XL file once it has been saved?

    I just accidentally saved my excel file with lots of the data deleted. Can I
    recover this data? I don't have backup or autorecover enabled.

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Can I recover deleted data from an XL file once it has been saved?

    While it may be theoretically possible for the CIA to recovery some of your
    file, for all practical purposes the file, as it was, is gone. I will omit
    here any mention of the importance of keeping backups.

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    mf7838
    Guest

    Re: Can I recover deleted data from an XL file once it has been sa

    Thanks Jim, that's what I suspected. Guess I'll just have to use my contacts
    at the CIA