Hiding column/row labels --without hiding entire columns/rows

  1. #1

    Hiding column/row labels --without hiding entire columns/rows

    Hello, I have seen worksheets that somehow hide all the default
    worksheet column and row labels (A, B, C, ...; 1, 2, 3, ...). The
    result can look stunning. But, I don't know how it is done. I have
    scaned through the worksheet properties, comparing it to normal
    worksheets which do display the column/row headers, but I can find
    nothing. Any hints on how to show/hide the default labels for a
    worksheet?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: Hiding column/row labels --without hiding entire columns/rows

    <Tools> <Options> <View> tab,

    And *Uncheck* all the things you wish to not display (hide).
    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Hiding column/row labels --without hiding entire columns/rows

    Cheers!