I have lost my menus and tools

  1. #1
    Lina
    Guest

    I have lost my menus and tools

    Hello
    Can someone please help me. I have done something stupid, I don´t know how
    thou. I can´t see my menus or tools any more. I know that if I miss some
    tools I can right click in the "tools space" and then choose the tools I want
    to show. But now I have nowhere to right click. What shall I do to get them
    back? And can you tell me how managed to loose them?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Ken Macksey
    Guest

    Re: I have lost my menus and tools

    Hi

    Try View menu, Toolbars, Customize, Reset

    HTH

    Ken

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: I have lost my menus and tools

    Perhaps goto the VBIDE (Alt-F11), get the immediate window up (Ctrl-G), and
    in there type

    Application.Commandbars(1).Enabled = True

    This should then give you somewhere to right-click on.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    shnim1

    Lina Wrote:
    > Hello
    > Can someone please help me. I have done something stupid, I don´t know
    > how
    > thou. I can´t see my menus or tools any more. I know that if I miss
    > some
    > tools I can right click in the "tools space" and then choose the tools
    > I want
    > to show. But now I have nowhere to right click. What shall I do to get
    > them
    > back? And can you tell me how managed to loose them?
    > Thanks

    You can reset your toolbars form the pulldown menu
    VIEW>TOOLBARS>CUSTOMIZE. Then under toolbars tab select the toolbars
    you want and press select. If you have modified them in the past you
    lose the changes you made

    Good luck and cheers

    --
    shnim1