Toolbars Missing, And option to Add Missing

  1. #1
    SmeetaG
    Guest

    Toolbars Missing, And option to Add Missing

    Hi,

    My Problem is that my normal 'Formatting' toolbar is missing. When I right
    click on the 'Standard' toolbar to add/view the 'Formatting' the only options
    i have is:
    'Task Pane' & 'Customize'.

    In 'Customize' the only tool bars listed is the 'Task Pane' & 'Work Sheet
    Menu Bar'

    Anyone know how to resolve my Problem... Please

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Toolbars Missing, And option to Add Missing

    Pull-down
    View > Toolbars
    There should be about 15 bars listed. if not then select Customize >
    Toolbars and then push the reset button.
    --
    Gary''s Student

  3. #3
    SmeetaG
    Guest

    RE: Toolbars Missing, And option to Add Missing

    Hi Gary,

    I have tried re-set this did not work...

  4. #4
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Toolbars Missing, And option to Add Missing

    Your *.xlb file may be corrupted.

    1. locate (using search) a file called *.xlb
    2. close all running excel application
    3. rename this file *.xlbb
    4. restart excel

    excel will now start with a clean slate, you will have to re-enter any of
    your previous customizations.

    Good Luck
    --
    Gary's Student