Format percentage as a decimal

  1. #1
    BSAT Student
    Guest

    Format percentage as a decimal

    How would I format a percentage as a decimal without the leading zero. For
    example:
    0.532 as .532 - no zero

    Any help appreciated.

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Format percentage as a decimal

    Format>Cells>Number>Custom
    In the Type box, enter

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    BSAT Student
    Guest

    Re: Format percentage as a decimal

    Thanks so much for the help. Works perfectly!